Terranova: Alpha 4 released
Hello friends and fans! Mabbees here with another new build of Terranova.
But first, I want to share some other happy news: Terranova recently surpassed over 350 downloads. While that might not be a big number in the grand scheme of things, it's a pretty big deal for us. It means our little project has reached far more people than we dreamed of! We're pleased as punch, and we hope all of you who have taken the time to play Terranova are too. Thanks for playing!
Right, on with the game announcements. Here's what to look for in the alpha 4 build of Terranova:
Game Feel Improvements
- More consistent UI layout
- Performance tweaks
- Better UI for typing blog or chat responses
- Fixed some dead links
- Fixed some text-formatting issues and typos
- Fixed an issue where loading a saved game didn't resume from the right place
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the game not to remember your avatar preference
- Better button debouncing
- Beautiful new desktop background by Ceejinary
- New icons by Ace Bundy, Carolina H Santi, Rene, and TOFU+BEAST.
Stay tuned--we've got more game updates planned for the near future, including new story chapters, so be sure to check back in (even if you've played to the end of alpha 4). We also have some more new art pieces that didn't make it into this release yet, but will be part of a future update. Can't wait to show them off soon!
Your friendly devs,
CJ & Matt
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.