Known Issues and How to Fix Them
Thank you to everyone who has been patient as we've gone through launch. We appreciate folks who reached out and provided us with reports. There is an issue where Terranova locks the game that has been causing players frustration, which we'd like to show you how to fix.
Cannot Proceed Past April 2004
In April 2004, there is the possibility for the player to get locked out of their chat with EphemeralSmile666, and become unable to proceed.
You can avoid this by following these steps:
- EphemeralSmile666 will start a conversation with you with the chat "Hey T, you're online!"
- Do not respond to the chat. Wait until EphemeralSmile666 finishes typing completely.
- EphemeralSmile666 will send you another chat: "I wanted to tell you this in person, but I didn't get the chance yet..."
- Continue playing as normal :)
If you are locked out, please reload your game from an autosave. DO NOT OVERWRITE YOUR PREVIOUS SAVE IF YOU ARE LOCKED. Save in a separate file instead.
You can access the autosave from the Start Menu. Go to Save or Save and Quit. You will see this screen:
Chats/Posting is Locked
Sometimes on other months, posting in blogs and chats are locked and the player cannot end the month. In this case as well, please reload your game from an autosave. DO NOT OVERWRITE YOUR PREVIOUS SAVE IF YOU ARE LOCKED. Save in a separate file instead.
I tried reloading the autosave multiple times. It's not working!
Most of the time reloading the autosave works to fix these issues, but if it is not working for you, please write us a comment on our itch.io page or contact us on Terranova Discord through the #game-feedback channel. Please note our server is 18+ only.
- Operating system and version
- How we can reproduce the issue (what were you doing when it happened?)
- What you expected vs. what actually happened
Thank you all for playing the game and helping us make it better. We're doing everything we can to make sure everyone's game plays smoothly. A hotfix patch is currently in development!
CJ & Matt
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.